1. To start off the recipe, cut the vegetables that your are going to use to prepare the traditional veal stew. In the meantime, heat the oil and the garlic.
2. After that, go ahead and seal the meat in the hot oil, then add the vegetables and salt and pepper to taste.
3. You’ll want to add a cup of white wine once see that the vegetables are a little bit soft; let it evaporate at low heat for a few seconds.
4. You can then add a pinch of ginger to the beef stew, season with salt and pepper if it is too hot. And please add basil and a pinch of cinnamon powder.
5. The last step is to cover the pot and let it simmer for about 40 minutes. It’s important to remember that cooking time always varies according to the preference of each person. For the purpose, I recommend you to cook over a low heat because this way the meat melts in the mouth and takes a more intense flavor.